Privacy Policies For The Oahu-Handyman.com Blog Log Is Offered Primary Trough WordPress.org and A Host Of Authority Blog News Website Masters Improving The Webs Interface On A Global Trend That Has Microsoft, Google and Yahoo.com Spidering Contents Every Day.
If anyone decides to copy paste contents from Oahu-Handyman.com/blog they must contact the site owner by phone at 877-644-3209 prior to copying any web contents off this blog host.
- The Personally Of oahu-handyman.com/blog identifiable information may only be obtained through lawful means.
- The purposes for oahu-handyman.com/blog which personally identifiable data are collected shall be specified at or prior to the time of collection, and any subsequent use of the data shall be limited to and consistent with the fulfillment of those purposes previously specified.
- Personal data may not be disclosed, made available, or otherwise used for a purpose other than those specified, except with the consent of the subject of the data, or as required by law or regulation oahu-handyman.com/blog.
- Personal data collected shall be relevant to the purpose for which it is needed oahu-handyman.com/blog.
- The general means by which personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure shall be posted, unless the disclosure of those general means would compromise legitimate agency objectives or law enforcement purposes.
- Prominently posting the policy physically in its offices and on its Internet website, if any;
- Distributing the policy to each of its employees and contractors who have access to personal data;
- Complying with the Information Practices Act (Civil Code Section 1798 et seq.), the Public Records Act (Government Code Section 6250 et seq.), Government Code Section 11015.5, and all other laws pertaining to information privacy, and
- the Federal Trade Commission Fair Information Practices
- the California Online Privacy Protection Act
- the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Trust Guard Privacy guidelines
- the CAN-SPAM Act
- and more!