ABN Hole Transfer Punch Set for Steel, Wood, Etc - SAE Transfer Set - 28 Piece Transfer Punch Set 3/32 to 17/32in
ABN Hole Transfer Punch Set for Steel, Wood, Etc - SAE Transfer Set - 28 Piece Transfer Punch Set 3/32 to 17/32in by ABN at Oahu Handyman. MPN: 0333. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Instead of wasting your time by making an inaccurate drill bushing, use the ABN | 28-Piece Transfer Punch Set 3/32-Inch to 17/32-Inch to easily find the center of a threaded, drilled, tapped, or reamed hole. These tools locate the exact spot that your pilot drill bit will start when finding rifle stock screw and bolt holes or even for mandala rock painting. The heat-treated tempered steel construction with black oxide finish prevents rounding, mushrooming, or chipping, and the points are accurat
Product Description & Reviews
Instead of wasting your time by making an inaccurate drill bushing, use the ABN | 28-Piece Transfer Punch Set 3/32-Inch to 17/32-Inch to easily find the center of a threaded, drilled, tapped, or reamed hole. These tools locate the exact spot that your pilot drill bit will start when finding rifle stock screw and bolt holes or even for mandala rock painting. The heat-treated tempered steel construction with black oxide finish prevents rounding, mushrooming, or chipping, and the points are accurately on center. These punches leave a sufficient mark with little force - tap lightly with a hammer to locate the center and then use a center punch to finish the job. Hammer and center punch not included. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Highlights
- ELIMINATE GUESSWORK: Use the ABN | 28-Piece Transfer Punches Set 3/32-Inch to 17/32-Inch to remove the guesswork of where to place the center punch mark in a hole when transferring dead center from threaded, drilled, tapped, and reamed holes; For toolmakers, machinists, fabricators, and hobbyists to use on metal, wood, and other surfaces; Useful for a tool for die marker or repair, finding rifle stock screw and bolt hole locations, and even rock painting
- PERFECT SIZES: 4-7/8-inch (12.4cm) length of each punch with 0.0025-inch undersize for easy use; Standard imperial SAE sizes include 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 11/64", 3/16", 13/64", 7/32", 15/64", 1/4", 17/64", 9/32", 19/64", 5/16", 21/64", 11/32", 23/64", 3/8", 25/64", 13/32", 27/64", 7/16", 29/64", 15/32", 31/64", 1/2", 17/32"
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from heat-treated tempered steel with a black oxide finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion and prevents rounding, mushrooming, or chipping of the conically-shaped (cone) tips; Flat ends are slightly chamfered at the edge; We recommend using these pieces as transfer punches - not intended to take place of a center punch
- EASY TO USE: Select one of the punches, hold punch shaft with one hand while gently tapping a hammer (not included) on the flat top of the punch to make a mark on your selected material that is visible for your center punch, then use your existing center punch (not included) to make a dimple
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Transfer punch sets package includes (28) transfer punches plus (3/32-inch to 1/2-inch diameters incremented by 1/64-inch, plus a 17/32-inch diameter punch) and (1) 5.25" x 2.5" x 1.6" inch (13.3cm x 6.4cm x 4.1cm) plastic index stand for easy storage (each slot is labeled with SAE sizes for quick identification)
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
2.75 x 5.5 x 5.6 inches
5.43 x 2.91 x 5.63 inches
Have questions about this item (0333), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ABN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 710910, ean: 0661120109105,
The Wheeler engineering roll pin Starter punch set are machined from hardened steel to prevent bending or breaking while driving any size roll pin. The punches are designed with a beveled tip to provide proper alignment of the roll pin in the punch. ...
mpn: 1766, ean: 0811498033896,
Cut, shape, and remove metal, remove pins, rivets, and keys, drive pins or bolts from force fit holes, and more with the ABN Chisel Punch Set. The punches and chisels in this kit can be used to work on all hard materials and are constructed from chro...
mpn: 58281940, ean: 0032886908613,
The Marksman conduit layout tool is constructed of tough, durable anodized aluminum. It's markings are etched for maximum durability. This conduit layout tool will pinpoint a center knockout in seconds.EASY TO USE: 60 times faster than a tape measure...
Description: Twod Roll Pin Punch Set is a great set of tools designed to remove and re-use roll pins without causing major damage to the pins. These Pin Punches are heat treated, drop forged, hardened and knurled steel for greater durability, workabi...