Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Woodland Scenincs - Hot Wire Foam Cutter - 9VAC by Woodland Scenics at Oahu Handyman. MPN: ST1435. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Hot Wire Foam Cutter has adjustable collars allowing for clean, accurate cuts in foam. Woodland Scenics recommends using only on SubTerrain white foam which emits no toxic fumes. Use only special nichrome replacement wire. The throat of the Hot Wire Foam Cutter is 4.5'' wide by 5.5'' deep. Input: 120VAC and Output: 9VAC, 1300mA.NO TOXIC FUMES - The hot wire foam cutter provides a revolutionary technique of preventing fumes from being emitted as the foam is cut.. CLEAN, ACCURATE, FAST CUTS -
Product Description & Reviews
The Hot Wire Foam Cutter has adjustable collars allowing for clean, accurate cuts in foam. Woodland Scenics recommends using only on SubTerrain white foam which emits no toxic fumes. Use only special nichrome replacement wire. The throat of the Hot Wire Foam Cutter is 4.5" wide by 5.5" deep. Input: 120VAC and Output: 9VAC, 1300mA.
Features & Highlights
- NO TOXIC FUMES - The hot wire foam cutter provides a revolutionary technique of preventing fumes from being emitted as the foam is cut.
- CLEAN, ACCURATE, FAST CUTS - The Hot Wire Foam Cutter makes clean, precise cuts, adjusts for angled cuts and cuts a path 4 1/2 in w x 6 in d (11.4 cm x 15.2 cm). Use straight-rod option to cut in tight places and for faster cuts - straight rod cuts a path 3 1/2 in x 6 in (8.89 cm x 15.2 cm). Cutter heats instantly and leaves no mess.
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - There are no complicated calculations to make, no expensive power tools to buy and no dusty mess to clean up.
- NO MESS - Leaves no mess for you to clean up, just a simple precise cut for your use.
- RECOMMEND - Use only special nichrome replacement wire. To avoid the emission of toxic fumes, we recommend using the Hot Wire Foam Cutter and the Bow and Guide on Woodland Scenics foam products only. RoHS Compliant.
7.5 x 2.8 x 12.5 inches
6.1 x 1.9 x 12.2 inches
Have questions about this item (ST1435), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Scenics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 910, ean: 0025582836717,
Founded in 1886, Channel lock is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and Assorted hand tools. Now run by the fifth generation of the DeArment family, Channel lock tools reflect a tradition of dedication to excellence maintain...
mpn: 6903, ean: 0034343069035,
The time tested Jak-Hammer features a wide cutting diamter and a neoprene O-ring deployment system that won't stretch or dry rot and it's machined round so it will roll unlike the square cut rubber bands used historically. The Jak-Hammer is as accura...
mpn: 78 61 125 ESD, ean: 0843221005344,
Electronics super knips-esd-comfort grip.Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx 64 hrc. Also suitable for cutting glass fibre cables (fibre optics). Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel for flush cutting...
mpn: TH0035, ean: 0712395285954,
The TEMCo TH0035 Ratcheting Cable Cutter can cut wire up to 500 MCM (240mm2) copper and aluminum wire. Take BIG Cutting Capacity on the Job without the BIG Tool - Ratchet Action Tool Packs a Punch through leverage multiplication, minimising space con...