Free Shipping Included! Shun Premier 6.5-inch Serrated Utility Knife; Get the Perfect Slice with Serrated Front and Back Blade Edge and Fine Middle Edge; Hand-Sharpened Blade; Walnut PakkaWood Handle; Handcrafted in Japan by Shun at Oahu Handyman. MPN: TDM0722. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If there is such a thing as the perfect kitchen knife, with its exquisite artistry, advanced technology and superior functionality, the Shun Premier Serrated Utility just may be it. Meticulously handcrafted in over 100 steps, each blade in the Premier series has a proprietary VG-MAX “super steel” cutting core for superior strength and hardness so the edge stays sharper longer. Layered Damascus cladding enhances blade strength and provides additional stain resistance. The razor-sharp cutting
Product Description & Reviews
If there is such a thing as the perfect kitchen knife, with its exquisite artistry, advanced technology and superior functionality, the Shun Premier Serrated Utility just may be it. Meticulously handcrafted in over 100 steps, each blade in the Premier series has a proprietary VG-MAX “super steel” cutting core for superior strength and hardness so the edge stays sharper longer. Layered Damascus cladding enhances blade strength and provides additional stain resistance. The razor-sharp cutting edge of the Premier 6.5-inch Serrated Utility Knife slices foods with precision and ease, making meal prep not only less arduous but downright enjoyable. Unlike other utility knives on the market, the Premier Utility is designed with both a serrated and fine cutting edge for ultimate versatility and convenience. Slice tender fruits and vegetables without damaging soft interiors using Shun’s innovative Premier 6.5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, handcrafted in Japan for quality and beauty.
Features & Highlights
- A versatile, go-to kitchen knife, Shun's Serrated Utility Knife is uniquely crafted with both serrated and fine edge blade sections
- Hand-sharpened premium-steel blade takes and holds a razor edge; combination of serrations with razor-sharp fine edge in the middle makes cutting tough exterior/soft interior foods (like tomatoes and avocados) easy, with no tearing or squashing
- Handsome walnut-colored PakkaWood handle is contoured for ultimate comfort and performance; durable PakkaWood is strong and moisture resistant, well-suited for frequent use
- Often called a sandwich knife, the Utility Knife is ideally suited for a variety of medium-sized kitchen tasks, including slicing everything that goes into a sandwich, from vegetables to meats and cheeses
- Eye-catching, hand-hammered tsuchime finish creates air pockets along knife blade which enable food to release more easily; ideal when slicing fruits and vegetables
1 x 6.25 x 10.5 inches
3.1 x 1.1 x 16.2 inches
Have questions about this item (TDM0722), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Shun, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PKF-60, ean: 0854911000389,
This small knife can be used for many tasks such as slicing and peeling small fruits and vegetables, filleting small fish or deboning chicken. The blade has a pointed tip for delicate work. Mac knives are Known as some of the sharpest knives, They ha...
mpn: PU - 001, ean: 0724190611470,
IT IS AN AWESOME UTILITY KNIFE! Since this product's launch the reviews have been outstanding. The dual blade design has been a hit with both professionals and hobbyists. Professional grade dual-blade utility knife are made of heavy-duty 3Cr13 stai...
mpn: SIC 917-3pack, ean: 0192717000296,
Materials & Measure:Weightof knife: 0.51pounds; Zinc alloy body: 6.9inches Safety Lock: Each knife with safety lock ensures the blade not to slip out.Heavy Duty: Zinc alloy knife body with rubber handle brings you comfortable grip.Specially design...